In-Kind Gifts to Austin Recovery
Austin Recovery gratefully receives items such as gently-worn clothing and blankets, new/unused personal items, and items for mothers in Family House to care for their babies and children. Contributions of these items are tax-deductible.
Our Wish List Includes:
- Art supplies – watercolors and pastel chalks
- Men's underwear and socks
- Sports equipment
- Yoga mats
- Bath mats
- Women's one-piece bathing suits
You can designate specialty items for The Ranch (men's residential treatment) or Family House (women with children in residential treatment) such as:
- Art Supplies
- Shoes – size 10 toddler through size 4 kids (boys and girls)
- Socks – all sizes
- Diapers – all sizes
- Formula – Enfamil with iron or Similac
To contribute other items or learn more about our current wish list, please contact Christina Hernandez, Director of Administrative Operations at 512-697-8501 or email@example.com.